Careers at JV.ACOUSTICS
Jochen Veith and his team have been designing and developing acoustic spaces since 1987. Over the years, Jochen and his team have accumulated vast knowledge of acoustics, construction physics, interior design and engineering. You can find current job offers here.
J. Veith, Audio- & Acoustic Consulting
Münchner Str. 22
We’re looking for a full-time CAD technician & acoustic planner to join our small team.
- Creating architectural sketches, drawings and plans
- Internal and external planning coordination
- Implementing and participating in projects in Germany and abroad
- Taking measurements
- Order-related planning and coordination
- Proficiency in the use of CAD, preferably Vectorworks or a similar program,
as well as standard MS Office software (Word, Excel, email)
- Good drawing skills and three-dimensional visualisation ability
- Self-initiative, strong implementation skills and a precise, result-oriented way of working
- Team-oriented, socially competent and with good communication skills
- Independent working
- Good written and spoken English
We look forward to receiving your email at info(at)jv-acoustics.de!